NC-CLEX Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NC-CLEX Forum

Nursing Center for Clinical Lab. Experience. Inc.

Latest topics
» promo price AcLS
I didnt make it for the PROMO, which ended yesterday, what do I do? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:51 pm by elcee_elcee

» Im interested.
I didnt make it for the PROMO, which ended yesterday, what do I do? EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:35 pm by Nash

» I Attended ACLS
I didnt make it for the PROMO, which ended yesterday, what do I do? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 7:32 am by solis_dk

» promofee (2)
I didnt make it for the PROMO, which ended yesterday, what do I do? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:04 pm by Marie

» I didnt make it for the PROMO, which ended yesterday, what do I do?
I didnt make it for the PROMO, which ended yesterday, what do I do? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:09 pm by alfon

» promofee (1)
I didnt make it for the PROMO, which ended yesterday, what do I do? EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:59 pm by Marie

» schedule of the next promo.
I didnt make it for the PROMO, which ended yesterday, what do I do? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:43 pm by maria cristina tria

» inquire lng po me..
I didnt make it for the PROMO, which ended yesterday, what do I do? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:02 pm by aquagirl_0129

» About the trainings
I didnt make it for the PROMO, which ended yesterday, what do I do? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:38 pm by winchester

» About the trainings
I didnt make it for the PROMO, which ended yesterday, what do I do? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 8:36 pm by winchester

» Basic & Advanced Skills Affair
I didnt make it for the PROMO, which ended yesterday, what do I do? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 6:02 pm by jstd

» advance registration
I didnt make it for the PROMO, which ended yesterday, what do I do? EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 8:02 pm by unknown

» trainings outside manila
I didnt make it for the PROMO, which ended yesterday, what do I do? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:22 pm by Nash

» reservation for aug. 3-7 ACLS
I didnt make it for the PROMO, which ended yesterday, what do I do? EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 9:47 am by Nash

» Extended Promo Period Up to August 31, 2009!
I didnt make it for the PROMO, which ended yesterday, what do I do? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:38 pm by Admin

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 100 on Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:34 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

I didnt make it for the PROMO, which ended yesterday, what do I do?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MrsBarrons

Hi NCCLEX,
So I sent u guys an email before regarding the scheduling. My classmate and I (were from Tarlac) would like to avail of the promo, can u forgive the one day delay? I'll go to Baguio today (the nearest area that we can realistically go to) which is Tuesday. Kasi naman po holiday ang August 31. So my questions are:
1. One day lapse, would you still consider giving us the discount? Ive been recommending you to my classmates and recruiting more people to go.(3 as of last count)
2. Can we take the seminar in Baguio?
3. Will you please, please let me know so I can relay this info to my classmates as well?
We are interested in the Assessment, IV and telemetry. Thank you!!

Shyla Hernandez
(0927)850-4873

alfon

MrsBarrons wrote:Hi NCCLEX,
So I sent u guys an email before regarding the scheduling. My classmate and I (were from Tarlac) would like to avail of the promo, can u forgive the one day delay? I'll go to Baguio today (the nearest area that we can realistically go to) which is Tuesday. Kasi naman po holiday ang August 31. So my questions are:
1. One day lapse, would you still consider giving us the discount? Ive been recommending you to my classmates and recruiting more people to go.(3 as of last count)
2. Can we take the seminar in Baguio?
3. Will you please, please let me know so I can relay this info to my classmates as well?
We are interested in the Assessment, IV and telemetry. Thank you!!

Shyla Hernandez
(0927)850-4873

greetings maam. we do apologize for the
delayed response from your inquiry.
in as much as i want to help you, im sorry
but we only have limited access in regards
with baguio's sched. the best thing i could
advice you is to call our baguio branch and
inquire with them. you could easily get in
touch with them via these numbers.
(074) 442-0500
or you could also call us up via